Residential Solar Power
Owning your own system is the way to go! Reap all the benefits that having a solar PV system has to offer.
- Reduce or eliminate utility bill
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Become your own powerplant
- Federal tax credit (limited time)
- Additional revenue to you for producing green renewable energy (SREC)
- Commercial Clean Energy Grant Program: 1-200kW- $6,000max
- Different county incentives available, message for details
- Professional solar energy consultation
- System performance projections and financial performance analysis
- Financing options
- Site survey, system design, and plan drafting
- Building and Electrical permit, clean energy grant application, and any other necessary documentation submitted
- Full service installation with grid tie-in and inspection
- System monitoring
- Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SREC) brokering
Service for existing systems: How long has your system been installed? Is everything working the way it should? Have the filters been changed? Has it been checked since installation?
A significant change in utility cost could be an indicator that your system is not functioning properly.
Just as you would service your A/C and heating system, your PV system should also be checked to maximize system performance and return on investment.
Contact us for rates and to schedule a site visit.